Photos

» Show All     «Prev «1 ... 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 ... 2566» Next»     » Slide Show

Loading...





Danish Juulskov is an old farm, it is first mentioned in 1365, and is located 6 km west of Nyborg, in Kullerup Parish, Vindinge Herred, Ørbæk Municipality. The main building was erected in 1590 by Dominicus Baetiaz

Juulskov
The farm's first known owner was Niels Madsen, who in 1365 owned the farm.
The current main wing was built in approx. 1590 by architect Dominicus Baetiaz.
Of the old medieval building, which stood on the site before 1590, nothing has been preserved.

Ownership history
In 1811, Hans Peter Langkilde became Juulskov's new owner. He modernized the operation and got the farm back on its feet after a period of estate speculation. Juulskov remained in the Langkilde family until 1918, when HB Ahlefeldt-Laurvig took over the farm.

Owners of Ørbæklunde

(1781-1809) Lauritz "Lars" Rasmussen Lange
(1809-1848) Rasmus Lauritzen Lange (son)
(1848-1860) Laurentze Lindegaard married Lange
(1860-1884) Salomon Lindegaard Lange (son)
(1884-1920) Rasmus Lars Haagen Leth Lange (son)
(1920-1946) Bodil Langkilde married Lange
(1946-1961) Lars-Haagen Lange (son)
(1961-1989) Einer Lauritz Rasmus Salomon Lange (son)
(1989-1995) Einer LRS Lange / Lars-Haagen Lange (son)
(1995-) Lars-Haagen Lange

Ørbæklunde Gods v/ Landmand Lars-Hågen Lange

Wikipedia


Owner/SourceWikipedia
File nameDanish Juulskov is an old farm, it is first mentioned in 1365, and is located 6 km west of Nyborg, in Kullerup Parish, Vindinge Herred, Ørbæk Municipality. The main building was erected in 1590 by Dominicus Baetiaz .jpg
File Size245.4k
Dimensions900 x 602
Linked toHans Peter Egeløkke Langkilde

» Show All     «Prev «1 ... 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 ... 2566» Next»     » Slide Show




Home Page |  What's New |  Most Wanted |  Surnames |  Photos |  Histories |  Documents |  Cemeteries |  Places |  Dates |  Reports |  Sources