Niels Lauritz Hansen/Egedius

Niels Lauritz Hansen/Egedius

Male 1856 - 1859  (3 years)

Personal Information    |    Media    |    All    |    PDF

  • Name Niels Lauritz Hansen/Egedius 
    Born 14 May 1856  99 Store Brøndstræde, Trinitatis Sogn, København , København Amt, Denmark Find all individuals with events at this location 
    • Trinitatis Sogn, Sokkelund Herred, København Amt
      Trinitatis Kirkebog 1854-1857
      Trinitatis Kirkebog 1856: Opslag 128: Birth no 259
      Born 14 May, Niels Lauritz, christened 1 June 1856.
      Forældrenes Navn (Nothing in this Column)
      (Parents' Name)
      Faddernes Navn, Stand og Opholdsted
      Gregersen, Hanne Kirstine, unmarried (ungift),Udlagt fader? (alledged father) Peter Hansen, Arbeidsmand.
      99 Store Brøndstræde
      (their Address)

      Street:Brøndstræde, Store
      Kvarter: Rosenborg
      Parish: Trinitatis Søndre

      Faddernes Navn, Stand og Opholdsted
      Witnesses? Names, Social Position and Residence

      Hanne Kirstine Gregersen would be Godmother, and mother as well and father Peter Hansen (Hans Peter Egidius?)

      Niels Laüritz Egidiüs

      Niels Larsen was the step father Hanne Kirstine Gregersen. She also had a stepbrother called Niels Larsen.

      Niels Lauritz could have been named for them.

      Name Hanne Kirstine Gregersen
      gender Female
      Husband Peter Hansen
      Son Niels Lauritz Hansen

      Name Niels Lauritz Hansen
      Gender Male
      Christening Date 01 Jun 1856
      Birth Date 14 May 1856
      Father's Name Peter Hansen
      Denmark Baptisms, 1618-1923

      Name Niels Lauritz Hansen
      Gender Male
      Christening Date 01 Jun 1856
      Birth Date 14 May 1856
      Father's Name Peter Hansen
      Mother's Name Hanne Kirstine Gregersen
      Denmark Baptisms, 1618-1923," database, FamilySearch
    Christened 1 Jun 1856  Trinitatis Sogn, København , København Amt, Denmark Find all individuals with events at this location 
    Gender Male 
    Died 17 Oct 1859  Dronningensgade 263, Christianshaven, Vor Frelser Sogn, København Amt, Denmark Find all individuals with events at this location 
    • Vor Frelser Sogn, Sokkelund Herred, København Amt
      Vor Frelser Kirkebog 1852-1866
      Vor Frelser Kirkebog 1859: Opslag 62: Death no 135
      Died 1859, 17 October, buried 1859, 23 October, Niels Laurits Egedius
      Dronningensgade 263
      Arbeidsmand Hans Peter Egedius, son, Dronningensgade 263.
      Age 3 years and 6 months.
      Buried in Assistens Kirkegård
    Buried 23 Oct 1859  Assistens Kirkegård , København Amt, Denmark Find all individuals with events at this location 
    • Assistens Cemetery (Danish: Assistens Kirkegård) in Copenhagen, Denmark, is the burial site of a large number of Danish notables as well as an important greenspace in the Nørrebro district. Inaugurated in 1760, it was originally a burial site for the poor laid out to relieve the crowded graveyards inside the walled city, but during the Golden Age in the first half of the 19th century it became mundane and many leading figures of the epoch, such as Hans Christian Andersen, Søren Kierkegaard, Christoffer Wilhelm Eckersberg, and Christen Købke are all buried on the premises.

      Assistens Kirkegård
      Kirkegården åbnede i 1760 og var dengang for de fattige, de unavngivne og de dødfødte. Der var ikke længere plads til at begrave inden for Københavns bymure, og derfor fik begravelsespladsen tilnavnet Assistens, en hjælpekirkegård.

      Siden fandt adelsfamilier, udlændinge, kunstnere, videnskabsmænd, hoffolk og tjenestemænd, købmænd og deres tjenere vej til deres sidste hvilested her.
      (Assistens Kirkegård )

      The cemetery opened in 1760 and was then for the poor, the unnamed and stillbirths. There was no longer room to bury in Copenhagen's city walls, and therefore got the cemetery nicknamed Assistants, assist cemetery.

      Since found noble families, foreigners, artists, scholars, courtiers and officials, merchants and their servants the way to their final resting place here.
      (Assistens Cemetery)
    • Trinity Church History
      Carl Fuglsang-Damgaard

      Trinity Church is one of Christian 4.s most famous buildings. He wanted to build a university church of university professors and students. The building should be both church and could have secular functions. Besides the church to the house the royal library and an observatory. This tripartite division is reflected in the church's name - Trinity Church - Trinity, where the Father is in heaven, the Son is the truth (in the books) and the Holy Spirit in the Church.
      After the land at the corner of Købmagergade Landemærket had been cleared of houses foundation stone was laid on 7 juli 1637th The Round Tower was completed 1642-43 and the last stone in the arches were put 7 July 1651 and the church was consecrated Trinity Sunday 1 juni 1656th

      We know that Christian, 4 himself had been in the planning of construction. The practical work of construction was the royal builders of. The building's appearance was scheduled in very broad terms and a number of not insignificant details only took their final shape during construction. For example. the Round Tower's height first determined while the construction was on.

      The church does not look like any of Christian 4 's other buildings. While they built in the Dutch Renaissance style pointing Church of the Trinity architecture behind. There are Romanesque elements of the Round Tower frieze top of the tower, Gothic features of the Gothic church windows and arches of the church. Church compartment pills bases and capitals inspired by the Italian Renaissance. The church is about. 50 meters long, 20 meters wide and 18 meters high. It is a large room for a congregation which should consist solely of university people. There are indications that the church room size was determined by the library's need for floor space.
      Trinity Church was built as a university church and patronatet was given to the University, but there came no revenue with such a system. So the church had to fend for the sale of pews and funerals - a somewhat uncertain financing method. In 1686 the church was therefore by Royal Resolution assigned to a parish that allowed for fixed income. This system weakened attachment to the university.

      Altar Photo: Jesper Vang Hansen Like all historic buildings in Copenhagen's Church of the Trinity history closely interwoven with the city. During the great fire in 1728 burned the church. It was only the hardiest fixtures, gravgittrene, Schack's epitaph and church silver that survived. Although Trinity Church was badly hit, standing walls and most vaults yet. So the reconstruction went quickly and the church was rededicated on 7 oktober 1731st Church furniture was completely renewed and it is broadly present. Baroque furniture was made ??of wood carver Fr. Ehbisch and stonemason Didrich Gerchen. A new islet in Trinity Church after the fire was pulpiturene . They were listed as scientists and in the south were galleries on two floors. It gave the church audio tori mark where the pulpit was the center. This is consistent with contemporary theology, where it was the word that was at the center of the faith.

      During the British bombardment in September 1807, the church was hit several times, but the churchwarden and his aides got every time out the fire. At the university library preserved in a book that was hit. The book's title is ironically - Defensor Pacis - Peace defender.

      Although Trinity Church escaped unhurt was this event important for the church's appearance. The bombardment destroyed the Church of Our Lady and Our Lady destroyed, it was Trinity Church, who came to put house Reformation anniversary in 1817. To make room for the Royal Orchestra and singers from the opera, CEF was Weyse who had composed a jubilæumskantate, built a high gallery at the altar. Church's main entrance was originally the southern door. To get into the mat one over the old cemetery. This input was not found nice enough to receive the fine guests in connection with the anniversary. Therefore, the small stalls that were facing the church in Landemærket removed and was made a genteel entrance on the north side. In 1834-5 were built two confessionals the bandstand. A consequence of this construction was that the old smedejernsgittre down to Friis and The Körbitzernes burail crypts had to be moved up to their current place in the choir.

      In 1869, Trinity Church finally solved the patronage of the University at the University paid a portion of a major exterior renovation. Input portals were moved a course higher up and the old square windows in the Library Room was replaced by the current to be like the Round Tower. The last major restoration took place in 1981-2. When it was the church's appearance largely restored to look after the 1731st Pulpiturene got their original bright color back and vaults gold was retrieved again.

      Church Website
    Person ID I9668  Hickey, List, Bundesen, Thomsen, Jensen, Jessen
    Last Modified 3 Feb 2021 

    Father Hans Peter Egidius/Egedius/Ægidius,   b. 04 Apr 1828, Snærtinge, Særslev Sogn, Holbæk Amt, Denmark Find all individuals with events at this location,   d. 01 May 1882, Det kgl. Frederiks Hospital, København, København Staden Find all individuals with events at this location  (Age 54 years) 
    Mother Johanne Kirstine Gregersen,   b. 18 Dec 1831, Munkebo Mark, Munkebo Sogn , Odense Amt, Fyn (Funen), Denmark Find all individuals with events at this location,   d. 12 Apr 1906, Goorah Farm, Netherby, Gundiah District, Queensland, Australia Find all individuals with events at this location  (Age 74 years) 
    Married 12 Jul 1857  Frederiksberg Kirke, Frederiksberg Parish, København Find all individuals with events at this location 
    • Frederiksberg Kirkebog 1850-1857:
      Frederiksberg Kirkebog 1857 : Opslag 290: Marriage no. 103
      Ungkarl [Bachelor] Hans Peder Egidius 29 2/12 years old. Droschekudsk [taxidriver] from Kjøbenhavn
      Ugivt [Unmarried] Hanne Kirstine Gregersen 25 6/12 years old from Værnedammen [Vaernedammen - name of street] number 94
      Best men:
      Polibetjent [policeman] N. Larsen, Frederiksborggade number 81 and Polibetjent Krause, Sct. Giertrud Stræde number 209
      Wed July 12th in the church
      [Translation courtesy of Karen, Bornholm, Denmark].

      Note for Droschekudsk: Hans Peter Egidius worked with a kind of horse-drawn carriage.

      Another Translation

      1 column:
      Ungkarl Hans Peder Egedius 29 2/12 Aar P???Dorsch Huskudsk [Droschekudsk]
      af Kjøbenhavn
      (translated: Bachelor Hans Peder Egedius 29 years and
      2 month old, works with a kind of horse-drawn carriage
      and he is from Copenhagen)

      2, column:
      Ugift Hanne Kirstine Gregersen 25 6/12 Aar af
      Værnedamsvej n94
      (translated: Unmarried Hanne Kirstine Gregersen at the
      age of 25 and 6 months lived at the street
      Værnedamsvej number 94)

      3. column
      N Larsen politibetjent S?d?berggade n24
      Krause politibetjent St Gjertrudsstræde N295
      (translated: the bestmen were
      N Larsen, a policeofficer, lived Frederiksbroggade N24 and
      Krause, a policeofficer, lived at Gjertrudsstræde
      number 295)

      12 juli 1857
      (date of marriage)

      Værnedams is a small, but incredibly hip, street running
      between Vesterbrogade and Gammel Kongevej. It is mainly famous for, and colloquially known as, "The Food street" because of the solid number of speciality food stores and good take away stores located here. But endowed with its spot on location right on the border between the towns hippest district, Vesterbro and the most wealthy; Frederiksberg. Food is not the only thing on offer on the small street. If you are here, why not continue shopping in some of the cool fashion stores mixed in between the food stores, or buy you loved one some flowers from the impossibly cute floweriest right at the middle of the street.
    Family ID F1276  Group Sheet

  • Photos
    Trinitatis Kirke, København
(Trinity Church)
Købmagergade 52A, 1150 Copenhagen K
    Trinitatis Kirke, København (Trinity Church) Købmagergade 52A, 1150 Copenhagen K
    Trinity Church is located on Landemærket, facing Købmagergade to Regensen , in Copenhagen city center. The church is part of the so-called Trinity church complex, in addition to the church include the former university library , now showroom, on one floor of the church, as well as the astronomical observatory Round Tower . This article is mainly about the church.

Home Page |  What's New |  Most Wanted |  Surnames |  Photos |  Histories |  Documents |  Cemeteries |  Places |  Dates |  Reports |  Sources