||Salomon Lange |
Ørbæklunde gained manor status in the early 16th century.
The farm was founded by merging several farms.
In the 16th century, Ørbæklunde belonged to the powerful noble family Friis.
Ørbæklunde's main wing was built in 1560 by the owner Henrik Friis.
The main building is reminiscent of the Renaissance buildings at Hesselagergård and Borreby, which were built by Henrik Friis' brother, Johan Friis.
The farm has since 1782 belonged to members of the genus Lange.
Ørbæklunde's origin is lost in uncertainty. Between the 14th and 16th centuries, several nobles owned farms in the parish, including Lundsgård, Lundby and Lundbygård. How these farms are linked to the current Ørbæklunde, however, is not entirely certain until one reaches the time around 1500.
At the beginning of the 16th century, one of the parish's largest farms, Lundsgård, belonged to the nobleman Poul Laxmand, who was one of the largest landowners of the time. After personal quarrels with two nobles, Laxmand was killed at Højbro in Copenhagen. After his death, he was post mortem convicted of treason and deprived of his estates, including Lundsgaard.
The farm was sold to the bishop of Odense Jens Andersen Beldenak the same year. He was a member of the Council of State and a driving force behind Laxmand's conviction for treason. Beldenak had no children and in 1528 left the farm to his nephew Christian Pedersen, who gave the farm the name Ørbæklunde.
In 1537 Johan Friis took over Ørbæklunde in a barter trade. He handed over the farm to his brother Henrik Friis, who in connection with his marriage to Margrethe Bild from Ravnholt had acquired a number of farms in the parish.
In 1571, Friis left Ørbæklund to his son Frederik Friis, who a few years later sold it to his brother Niels Friis, who also owned Hesselagergård. Friis stayed primarily on Hesselagergård, which was his most important possession. Nevertheless, he had time to make his mark on Ørbæklunde, where he had the current main building built.
Niels Friis died in 1610, while the widow Vibeke Gyldenstierne survived her husband by three years. At the death of his mother, Ørbæklunde passed to his son Jesper Friis, who spent a large part of his youth abroad. Among other things, he had stood in French war service, just as he had visited Palestine and Egypt. From Egypt, Jesper Friis brought home two mummy coffins, which today are part of the National Museum's antique collection.
In 1629, Jesper Friis married Elsebet Ulfeldt, who was a sister of Christian IV's (1577-1648) son-in-law Corfitz Ulfeldt. After the wedding, the couple settled on Ørbæklunde, where Jesper Friis continued his father's efforts to expand the land.
By 1638, Friis had greatly increased the number of manor houses. Thus, in 1638, the farm was set at 773 tdr. Against 473 tdr. Hartkorn in 1626. In parallel with these acquisitions, Friis carried out a number of improvements to the operation. Among other things, he let main farm lands replace from the village operating community, and he gathered the manor fields around the breeding buildings to get a more rational operation.
In 1642 he was granted patronage to Ørbæk Church, whereby he took over the church's income and was given the right to appoint the associated priest. Friis' care for the estate also extended to its inhabitants. Shortly before his death, he had a school and a hospital set up in the church barn, the operation of which he also financed.
In 1651 the shift was carried out after Jesper Friis, after which the sons Niels and Henrik Friis took over the brother part of the estate. The brothers, and not least Niels Friis, who was the actual possessor, however, failed to maintain the danger and the grandfather's efforts. In 1689 he therefore had to sell Ørbæklunde in order to pay his siblings their inheritance after his father.
The farm was bought by Matthias Henriksen Rosenvinge, who was one of the young monarch's bourgeois landowners. Rosenvinge was a skilled landowner who regained control of Ørbæklunde. His widow Anna Margrethe Wulf continued her husband's efforts after she took over the farm in 1714.
Rosenvinge's descendants owned the farm until 1781, when the great-granddaughter Karen von Heinen after the husband's death had the farm sold at auction.
The new owner was Lars Rasmussen Lange, who in the following years made major improvements to the farm. The replacement was completed, the holdings were improved and homesteads were created. Through land acquisitions and improved operating methods, the main farm's yields doubled during this period.
In 1809, Lange handed over the farm to his son Rasmus Lange, who in 1828 carried out an extensive renovation of the main building. Rasmus Lange continued his father's efforts and carried out, among other things. divestment of attachments, just as he expanded the fields of the main farm by including some of the former attachments.
As part of the modernization of the operation, the leasehold farm Æblegård was built during the 19th century. Moss soil was cultivated and forestry improved. The Lange family still owns Ørbæklunde in 2013.
(1782-1809) Lars Rasmussen Lange
(1809-1848) Rasmus Lauritzen Lange
(1848-1860) Laurentze Lindegaard, married Lange
(1860-1884) Salomon Lindegaard Lange
(1884-1920) Rasmus Lars Haagen Leth Lange
(1920-1946) Bodil Langkilde, married Lange
(1946-1961) Lars-Haagen Lange
(1961-1995) Einer Lauritz Rasmus Salomon Lange
(1989-) Lars Hågen Lange
||Hickey, List, Bundesen, Thomsen, Jensen, Jessen
||26 Apr 2021 |
||Josepine Camilla Leth |
|+||1. Rasmus Lars Haagen Leth Lange, b. 15 Jan 1857, Ørbæklunde, Ørbæk Sogn. Svendborg Amt, Denmark , d. 13 Nov 1920, Ørbæklunde, Ørbæk Sogn, Svendborg, Denmark (Age 63 years)|
|+||2. Fredericia Alba Eugenie Ragnhild Nathalie Lange, b. 12 Nov 1855, Ørbæklunde, Ørbæk Parish, Svendborg County, Denmark , d. 22 Jun 1914, Fredriksberg, København (Age 58 years)|
||26 Apr 2021 |