Abt 1625 - 1663 (~ 38 years)
||Laurits Jensen Tausen |
||Kjerteminde, Odense, Denmark
- Married, Else Jonsdatter Holmsted
N o 792. Mesinge,
Bjerge Herred, Odense County, Fyens Stift.
JM 160; MS 2-a / 34; LS 1/25; LPB 303; BM 492; Lkm. 2/158;
St. M .; LS v. W .; Kbg. 1686 (÷ 1745?46) .
[Unless otherwise stated, corrections and supplements are from G. Strøm, see below.]
9 or 9/1 1652. Laurits Jensen Tausen , b. Kjerteminde 25; St. Od. 47; ~ 19/9 52 FE; 3 S., 3 D .; 3 ~ Etm .; [b. 20/1 1663; was much mistreated by the Swedes: "for when he could no longer entertain the Swedish Salvegarde, he was regularly plundered by the Swedes and tormented to confess what he still had left, in such a way that they put in the place of the deprived Flintesteen. his fingers into the cock of a gun lock and screwed it together; when the nails were thereby loosened from the fingers, he shook his arm (in whose sleeve he had hidden a pair of silver-handled knives) and said weeping: in my honor, that is the last thing I own; take them and my life with you, since you have corrupted my fingers, with which I should write and earn my bread ? ].
KUM I, pp. 205 ("Laurentius Ioannis Tausonius").
Danske Patriciske Slægter / Første samling
University of Copenhagen, 23. Septbr. 1660 elected by Mesinge Congregation as personnel Chaplain to the Priest Lauritz Jensen Tausen, 17 October, ordained, 1663 Parish priest without being able to preach Danik, for his language, half German, half Danish, was quite incomprehensible to the peasants, ? 16 Jan. . 1671; Mr. 6. Decbr. 1663 - according to the custom of the time - with the chairman's widow Else Jonsdatter, born in Novbr. 1628 in Viby Præstegaard, begr. 31 May 1694 in Kjerte-minde, Daughter of Provost John Lauritzen (she g. 1 0 and 2 ü with the Presidents of the Office Lauritz Jensen Tausen and Peder Bentsen Hovi) *).
0. 1663 [p. Cap. *, O. 17/10 60] Abraham Gottfredsen Becker , b. Husum 24/8 32; F. Mag. GB, Rtr .; M. Elisabeth Ehrenreich; St. in Rostock 54; Home teacher at Ole Thestrup in Dalby-S. i 4 Aar ; St. i Kbh. 60 ; ~ 6/12 63 FE, b. Kjerteminde 31/5 94; 2 S., 2 D .; (see Abraham GB p. Fæmø ); [? 16/1 1671; his Daughter burned in Kbhs. Opera House 89; it is said that although during his stay in Dalby he had practiced the Danish language and thereby brought it so far that he preached Danish, he never got any further in it than that he was quite incomprehensible to the peasants in the parish, when he mixed German with Danish].
KUM I, p. 285 ("Abrahamus Becher Holsatus").
Wife: Else Jonsdatter
Born: 1 Nov 1628 in Viby Præstegård - Died: 1694 - Buried: 31 May 1694 in Kerteminde - Position: Housewife
Her father: John Lauritzen - Her mother: *
Other families: Lauritz Jensen Tausen | Peder Bentsen Hovi
1650-1710 and 1753
repared by Erik Brejl. Ribesvej 3. 6950 Ringkøbing.
The probate extracts state the deceased, heirs, guardian, guardian and other specified family relations, and reference is made to probate after previous spouses. However, the guardian and guardian are not stated if they are already stated as family, just as the place of employment is not stated for heirs. No personal register has been prepared but personal names are standardized, e.g. both Laurs, Lars and Las are stated as Laurids, however a distinction is made between the names Lassen and Lauridsen. The spelling of place names follows Trap's 5th edition. Information in square brackets is not found in the current text, but is found in the church register, in censuses or elsewhere in the probate protocol. Reference is made to the page, however, no reference is made to the resumption of the shift if it takes place in immediate continuation of the previous one.
A: heir / heirs
B: child / children
E: widow / widower
gm: married to
lbn .: serial number
29 Mette Jensdatter in Kerteminde. 22.2.1661, fol.71.
E: Hans Nielsen, councilor. A:
1) [brother?] Laurids Jensen [Tausen], priest in Mesinge
2) [brother?] Christen Jensen
3) [half-sister?] Maren Evertsdatter gm Carsten Hansen, baker
4) [half-sister?] Cathrine Evertsdatter
5) Karen Lauridsdatter , widow of Oluf [Olufsen] Bagger, [customs officer in Kerteminde]. change 10.8.1660, ended 16.12.1664 lbnr.54
||20 Jan 1663
||Mesinge Sogn, Bjerge Herred, Odense, Denmark
||Hickey, List, Bundesen, Thomsen, Jensen, Jessen
||10 Apr 2021 |
||Jens Hansen Tausen, b. Abt 1604, d. 5 Jul 1690, Ribe, Ribe Herred, Ribe Amt, Denmark (Age ~ 86 years) |
||Kirsten Bertelsdatter Struck, b. Abt 1604, Ribe, Ribe Herred, Ribe Amt, Denmark , d. 1655, Ribe, Ribe Herred, Ribe Amt, Denmark (Age ~ 51 years) |