|2. ||Andrew Buchanan Tripcony was born 1864, Brisbane, Qld (son of Thomas Martin Tripcony and Catherine Abercrombie Buchanan); died 12 Apr 1945, Caloundra, Qld; was buried 13 Apr 1945, Caloundra Cemetery, Caloundra, Qld. |
- Death Notice: 12 April, 1945, Caloundra, Qld; TRIPCONY, Andrew Buchanan.
At his residence, Caloundra, April 12th, 1945,
passed peacefully away after long suffering,
aged 81 years.
- Funeral Notice: 13 Apr 1945, Caloundra, Qld; FUNERAL NOTICES
The Relatives & Friends of
the late Andrew Buchanan Trlpcony, of
Caloundra. are invited to attend his
Funeral, to leave his late residence,
Caloundra, To-day (Friday), at 4
o'clock, for the Caloundra Cemetery.
F. TAUDEVIN. Funeral Director,
- Obituary: 20 Apr 1945, Caloundra, Qld; MR. A. B. TRIPCONY
Early Caloundra Resident
The death occurred on Thursday last
of Mr. Andrew Buchanan Tripcony. a
pioneer of the Caloundra district, at
the age of 82 years.
Mr. Tripcony was born in Brisbane
and arrived at Cowrie Bank, Bribie
Passage, when a small child. He has
resided on the North Coast ever since.
When the erection of the Caloundra
lighthouse and the two residences was
proceeding, the late Mr. Tripcony
delivered material for the struc
tures by pontcon. In the early days
of 'Caloundra he followed the occupa
tion of cysterman. For many years
past he had lived in retirement.
The late Mr. Tripcony's wife died on
3rd January, 1941, and he is survived
by two sons. Messrs. T. M. and D. A.
Tripcony (Wcodford), and four daugh
ters, Mesdames T. McBride. E. B. Rin
-ldi, and J. Brandenburg (Caloundra),
and N. E. Bleakley (Woodford). There
are also a number of grandchildren and
Andrew — Margaret Cochrane. Margaret (daughter of Peter Cochrane and Hannah Kean) was born Glasgow, Scotland; died 3 Jan 1941, Caloundra, Qld. [Group Sheet]
|3. ||Margaret Cochrane was born Glasgow, Scotland (daughter of Peter Cochrane and Hannah Kean); died 3 Jan 1941, Caloundra, Qld. |
- Obituary: 3 Jan 1941, Caloundra, QLD; Mrs. M. Tripcony, Caloundra.
On the evening of January 3 the
death took place at her late residence
at Caloundra of Mrs. Margaret Trip-
cony, wife of Mr. A. Tripcony, one of
Caloundra's pioneers, at the age of 78
The late Mrs. Tripcony came to
Queensland with her parents, Mr. and
Mrs. Cochrane, of Glasgow (Scot-
land), at the age of 15 years. After her
marriage in Brisbane she took up resi-
dence with her husband in the Cal-
oundra district 58 years ago. She
leaves, beside her husband, two sons,
Messrs. Thomas (Woodford), and
Douglas (Caloundra), and four daugh-
ters, Mesdames E. B. Rinaldi, T. Mc-
Bride, and J. Brandenburg (Caloun-
dra), and Mrs. N. E. Bleakley (Wood-
ford), wife of Councillor N. Bleakley
(Chairman of the Caboolture Shire
Council). A son, Andrew, and a
daughter, Mrs. H. Cannon (Woodford),
predeceased her, the latter only recently.
- Catherine Eva Tripcony was born 1886, Brisbane, Qld.
- Andrew Alexander Tripcony was born 1887, Brisbane, Qld; died 8 Dec 1914, General Hospital, Brisbane, Qld; was buried 9 Dec 1914, Toowong Cemetery, Brisbane, Qld.
- Thomas Martin Tripcony was born 1890, Qld; died 1976, Qld.
- Agnes Buchanan Tripcony was born 1891, Qld.
- Alice Mary Alexander Tripcony was born 7 May 1894, Qld; died 1978, Qld.
- Grace Janet Tripcony was born 1900, Qld.
- 1. Grace Janet Tripcony was born 1901, Qld.
- Jean Josephine Tripcony was born 1902, Qld.
- Douglas Abercrombie Tripcony was born 1905, Qld; died 1977, Brisbane, Qld.
|4. ||Thomas Martin Tripcony (son of Constantine Tripcony and Jane Martin); died 26 Aug 1897, Bridge St, Albion Road, Brisbane, Qld. |
- Death Notice: 26 Aug 1897, Bridge street, Albion road, Brisbane, Qld; DEATH.
On the 26th August, Thomas Martin Tripcony,
at his son's residence,
Bridge-street, Albion-road, after a linger-
ing illness from failure of the heart,
aged 68 years and 3 months, native of
Cornwall, England. Friends please ac-
cept this only intimation. (Home and
colonial papers please copy.)
Thomas — Catherine Abercrombie Buchanan. Catherine (daughter of Andrew Buchanan and Mary Alexander) died 1903, Brisbane, Qld; was buried 25 Feb 1903, Toowong Cemetery, Brisbane,Qld. [Group Sheet]
|5. ||Catherine Abercrombie Buchanan (daughter of Andrew Buchanan and Mary Alexander); died 1903, Brisbane, Qld; was buried 25 Feb 1903, Toowong Cemetery, Brisbane,Qld. |
- Funeral Notice: 25 Feb 1903, Toowong Cemetery, Brisbane, Qld; FUNERAL NOTICE.
The Friends of Mr. C. J. TRIPCONY are respectfully invited to attend
the Funeral of his deceased mother, Mrs. Catherine
Tripcony to move from his residence Ann-street
off Hamilton road, THIS (Wednesday) MORNING,
at 10 o'clock, to the Toowong Cemetery.
K. M. SMITH, Undertaker.
- Constantine James Abercrombie Buchanan Tripcony was born 1862, Brisbane, Qld; died 1936, Brisbane, Qld.
- 2. Andrew Buchanan Tripcony was born 1864, Brisbane, Qld; died 12 Apr 1945, Caloundra, Qld; was buried 13 Apr 1945, Caloundra Cemetery, Caloundra, Qld.
- Thomas Buchanan Abercrombie Alexander Tripcony was born 1870, Brisbane, Qld; died 1958, Brisbane, Qld.